We, at CountryCraft, care about your personal information and the way it is used and shared. Protecting your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and securing the confidentiality and security of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.countrycraft.in (“Site”), or when you otherwise contact us.
KINDS OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We categorise the information we collect about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows: Information Provided to Us: we collect information that you provide to us while visiting the Site (including sensitive Personal Information, wherever applicable), which includes: • your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code; • your credit / debit card, mobile payment and other payment details; • your opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites; • your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products and services; and • any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us.
Information We Receive from Others: we may also obtain Personal Information from our third- party service providers, which includes:
• updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties; • account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants; • search results and links, including paid listings;
• select partners that make our service available on their device or with which we offer co- branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Site: when you visit our Site, we automatically collect some Personal Information about you, which includes: • information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, access times, and browser type; • details of your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings; • information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information;
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes in addition to processing for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your Personal Information, including: • to communicate with you; • to maintain and improve customer relationship; • to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you; • to establish your identity and background; • to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
• to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time; • to maintain and update internal record keeping; • for internal administrative purposes; • to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time; • to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities; • to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services; • to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services; • to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us; • to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; • to process and analyse your Personal Information either individually or collectively with other individuals; • for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities; • we collect and store your service usage and transactional information to determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you. Use of information based on your consent: • facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below; • we may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto; and • for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners. We respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. • It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by visiting www.countrycraft.in
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our products and services, news about our membership programs, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by writing to us Experience@countrycraft.in or getting in touch with us at www.countycraft.in/contact-us.
If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Site without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
You are entitled to the following rights: • right of access to the Personal Information we hold about you; • right of rectification of your Personal Information if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed; • right to erasure of your Personal Information that has been processed by us except you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped; • right to restrict data processing; • right to object against profiling; and • your personal right to data portability.
Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your Personal Information, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your Personal Information. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Information entirely.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honor your choices, for our billing or records